LIVE CHAT INSTANT MESSENGER BOOKMARK

Polls   Reviews   Quizzes  

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 248 - Total Replies: 3

POSTED BY: Ghrast on 11/22/2022 14:37:51

Hello, where can I get compulsory drug & alcohol awareness training for dispatchers and supervisors? Can I enroll online?

POSTED BY: Porkann on 11/22/2022 19:47:17

All employees of the transport business should improve their professionalism. Compulsory drug & alcohol awareness training is one of the required courses. Apply for supervisor compliance training to receive a licensed certificate from the Department of Transportation after completing the course.

POSTED BY: Charlesbigham on 11/24/2022 08:31:51

Thanks for sharing about that. I am looking for more information about it. I will follow you to update the latest posts.   MyAccountAccess Elan

POSTED BY: Grinders on 12/10/2022 18:14:32

Since cryptocurrencies let you make investments in the future and amass your own wealth, I believe you should consider knowing more about them. Thanks to https://cryptopotato.com/bitmedia-crypto-ad-network-making-advertising-easier/, I have a fantastic opportunity to learn as much as I can about the Bitcoin industry. This is the reason why I adore cryptocurrency.

02/27/2024

10 c2c ACTIVITIES: UPDATES & NOTICES
Start Time:

EVERY DAY!

Invite Others to JOIN Click 'n Connect Clubs and start making money!

If you are a paid Subscriber, you will make $1.00 EVERY MONTH FOR THE FULL DURATION that EACH new Member who YOU refer is subscribed to Click 'n Connect Clubs!

Start making BIG BUCKS today by inviting ALL your business associates and friends!!

Have questions? Ask the admin at: c2cadmin

© 2009 ClickandConnectClubs