LIVE CHAT INSTANT MESSENGER BOOKMARK

Polls   Reviews   Quizzes  

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 46 - Total Replies: 2

POSTED BY: Nasikss on 10/31/2022 12:18:36

What have you discovered lately? What has surprised you? I was surprised by the new fashion shows. There were finally things that could actually be worn in normal life 

POSTED BY: Angelina5373 on 10/31/2022 14:25:51

I was surprised by snow removal services https://www.propertywerks.ca/ I never thought that there were such separate servers. Snow removal is commonplace, but I thought it was done by janitors or utilities. But it turns out that progress has gone so far that there are entire companies. I would not spend money on it, but I think for many people it will be useful, because it is not always well cleaned snow in the yards, or even not cleaned at all.

POSTED BY: mamarika on 10/31/2022 17:09:54

I was surprised that someone would buy a 14 iPhone for crazy money. What for? It's no different from a 13... I will never understand this logic.. 

02/01/2023

10 c2c ACTIVITIES: UPDATES & NOTICES
Start Time:

EVERY DAY!

Invite Others to JOIN Click 'n Connect Clubs and start making money!

If you are a paid Subscriber, you will make $1.00 EVERY MONTH FOR THE FULL DURATION that EACH new Member who YOU refer is subscribed to Click 'n Connect Clubs!

Start making BIG BUCKS today by inviting ALL your business associates and friends!!

Have questions? Ask the admin at: c2cadmin

© 2009 ClickandConnectClubs