LIVE CHAT INSTANT MESSENGER BOOKMARK

Polls   Reviews   Quizzes  

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 173 - Total Replies: 3

POSTED BY: Suarelion on 09/03/2022 02:28:09

Advise me on a site where they offer massage services. I am interested in different options, perhaps a home visit or I will come to the massage center or spa.

POSTED BY: Hitanosori on 09/03/2022 02:29:25

To be honest, I have never encountered offers of this kind in private ads. Perhaps there are special Internet resources. But it is better to go to a spa where you will get a quality massage by experienced masters of their craft.

POSTED BY: Suarelion on 09/03/2022 02:29:39

What kind of massage center or spa in Dubai would you recommend? I know a lot of spas, but they are mainly for women, there are no separate services for men.

POSTED BY: Hitanosori on 09/03/2022 02:30:45

If you want to relax, unwind and get a luxurious massage, then you can go to luxuryspa in Dubai. This spa offers the best hot massage services you could ever ask for. I was totally thrilled with the hands of the masseuses who work there. After such a massage my body felt like I was resting for a month on soft featherbeds. All in all this is the best massage service I have ever ordered.

12/06/2022

WE FUND YOUR SBLC for Project Funding - GET up to 90% LTV for Your SBLC or BG!

We FUND BG's or SBLC's from: HSBC, Credit Suisse, Barclays, Deutsche, Standard Chartered, Santander, State Bank of India and UBS for example.

Call: 307-702-CLUB (2582) or Skype: vipdreamjob

Ask for our sample contract to review.

© 2009 ClickandConnectClubs