LIVE CHAT INSTANT MESSENGER BOOKMARK

Polls   Reviews   Quizzes  

Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 391 - Total Replies: 1

POSTED BY: Liolly on 03/31/2021 11:39:19

Do you think sliding doors are good for a bedroom? I would like to put one for my bedroom because it seems cosy to me, but I have never had sliding doors before and I wonder how convenient it's in daily use.

POSTED BY: MmaX on 03/31/2021 15:57:50

I can share with you my experience of using sliding glass doors in a home that I bought. At first, I didn't really like this design solution, but then it turned out to be very convenient. Firstly, such doors are an excellent design solution for small rooms and secondly, due to the fact that such doors are glass, there is enough natural light in my living room, which makes this room very cosy. The only drawback that I have encountered in six months of living in a new house is that the previous owners didn't hire a handyman to do the sliding glass door repair. But I was able to find a really good company specializing in providing such services and quickly fixed the problem.

03/29/2024

10 c2c ACTIVITIES: UPDATES & NOTICES
Start Time:

EVERY DAY!

Invite Others to JOIN Click 'n Connect Clubs and start making money!

If you are a paid Subscriber, you will make $1.00 EVERY MONTH FOR THE FULL DURATION that EACH new Member who YOU refer is subscribed to Click 'n Connect Clubs!

Start making BIG BUCKS today by inviting ALL your business associates and friends!!

Have questions? Ask the admin at: c2cadmin

© 2009 ClickandConnectClubs